Welcome to ME 410 The Adolescent Learner!

This course examines the intellectual, physical, psychological, social and moral characteristics and needs of the early adolescent/middle school student. It analyzes the middle school concept including the role of the teacher, interdisciplinary planning, advisor-advisee relationships, and curriculum for middle school students. This course is designed to study and experience the various learning styles and patterns of students in middle school/junior high education. The students will experience, first-hand, middle school, self-contained, and junior high education models.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Journal Blog for Week Oct. 25-29

Post your reflections here, in this blog, of your experiences in your practicum site. By posting to this blog, I will have evidence that you were there and I can grade you for the week.

Also, remember to have your cooperating teacher, or the tutor in charge, sign your timesheet that was in the handbook I gave you. This is required as documentation of hours completed.

1 comment:

  1. This week I went downstairs for tutoring. They sent me to the library right away to sit with a student to make sure he got his assignment done. We worked on his web assignment until the bell rang. It was the end of the quarter so they were making sure everyone gets everything in. Then I went to Mrs. Maher study hall. I went to the library and helped a student work on his history assignment he had missing. It was a good morning I had a lot of one on one interaction.

    ReplyDelete